Time to readless than
Read so far
Senator Rosilicie Ochoa Bogh (R-Yucaipa) is pleased to announce the following budget requests led by the Senator to help improve the lives of families and communities across the Inland Empire have received approval from the legislature:
- $4,000,000 to the Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital for the Trauma-Informed Medical Home Model for Victimized Children Capacity (in partnership with Assemblymember Ramos).
- $2,000,000 to the University of Redlands for a plaza and walkway project for the University of Redlands Rail station at the terminus of the Arrow Line in San Bernardino County.
- $1,000,000 to the San Bernardino County Transportation Authority (SBCTA) to conduct a State Route 247 / 62 Emergency Bypass Lane Study (Inland Empire Caucus Request).
Other Notable Items Senator Ochoa Bogh signed onto that were funded:
- Assemblymember Mayes: $79,000,000 to support a new student center at the Palm Desert campus of California State University, San Bernardino.
- Assemblymember Reyes: $10,500,000 for family fee waivers for the California State Preschool Program for the 2022–23 fiscal year.
- Senator Leyva: $18,300,000 for the California Universal Preschool Planning Grant Program.
- Senator Limon: $1,500,000 to support the Alzheimer’s Healthy Brain Initiative.
- $1,000,000 to the San Diego Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force (ICAC) for updated training, new investigator positions, and the ever-evolving specialized equipment needed to protect sexual exploitation and the arrest of sexual predators.